Thursday 2 August 2007

Bits and Bobs...

You may have noticed the floors have been sanded and polished recently and as a result they not only look wonderful but are much easier to clean!
Our darling Jo is very distressed about the new floors remaining that way even though she knows realistically, they will get wrecked again eventually. If you could all just humor her folks and refrain from bringing in skate boards or cattle or six inch heels, I know I would greatly appreciate your help to the contribution of the continued ongoing maintenance of her sanity…
Jo and I will be attending the Bridal Expo in Geelong on August 19th to promote The Café as a Wedding and reception venue. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Ruth.... said...

Dang!! I was going to wear my golf shoes to work this weekend, too... oh well...hehe Ruth.xx

Merry Munchkin Designs said...

I SO DARE YOU!!!!